Instructions for Barnes & Noble Nook®: Color, Tablet, HD, and HD+
1. On your device, go to the cloudLibrary homepage and click on the Available on Nook apps link on the left hand menu. Then download and install the free app.
2. Once the app is installed, tap the cloudLibrary icon located on the Home menu to run the app.
3. You will be prompted for more information in order to login to the App.
- Select Minnesota as your state and Kitchigami Regional Library as your library.
- Then enter your 14 digit library barcode number (without spaces) and your PIN.
- If you do not remember your PIN, call your local library for assistance.
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then tap Login.
4. Once you have successfully logged into the app, you are ready to search, download, and read eBooks from the library.
Browse by using our featured Shelves, or by Categories. Search for specific titles, authors, or subjects. View your checked out books and books on hold within My Books.