Click here for Printable Instructions for PC or Mac
1. Get Set Up (You will only need to do this once.):
- Download the app onto your computer by visiting the cloudLibrary homepage.
- Select PC App or Mac App from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Then click on the Download App button at the bottom of the page.
- Follow prompts to install the software on to your computer.
- The first time you open the program, choose MN as your state, Kitchigami Regional Library as your library, and enter your KRLS library barcode, and your PIN.
- If you already use Adobe Digital Editions software to download eBooks, cloudLibrary should automatically detect this and use the same Adobe ID previously used.
- If Adobe Digital Editions is not already installed and registered, or if cloudLibrary does not detect your Adobe ID, you will be given two options:
- Recommended: Use a cloudLibrary ID (no sign-in required other than your library card).
- Or: Enter an Adobe ID and password
3. Use the App:
- Browse, search, and check out eBooks by browsing our featured Shelves, Categories, or Searching for specific titles, subjects, or authors.
- View books you have currently checked out or on hold under My Books.
- Click on the cover of one of your checked out books to read. This will open the book in a new navigation tab.