Instructions for Android phones and tablets
Click for Printable Instructions for Android devices.
1. Open the Android Market or Google Play Store and search for “3M Cloud Library” or click here. Then download and install the free app.
2. Once the app is installed, tap the 3M Cloud Library icon to run the app.
3. You will be prompted for more information in order to login to the App.
- Select Minnesota as your state and Kitchigami Regional Library as your library.
- Then enter your 14 digit library barcode number (without spaces) and your PIN*.
- Read and agree to the End User License Agreement, then tap Login.
*If you do not remember your PIN, call your local library for assistance.
4. Once you have successfully logged into the app, you are ready to search, download, and read eBooks from the library.
Tapping once in the center area of an open eBook will reveal more options. Click on the Gear icon that appears at the top of the screen to adjust reading preferences. Click on the “Close” button that appears in the top left corner to exit the eBook and return to your “shelf.”